How to remove and refit the control switches fitted to the Multi-Tip bin lifter from Simpro.
Removal and Refitting
- Remove the screws holding the top cover of the handle controls.
- The coupling plate and contact blocks can be removed from the top part by turning the release lever.
- The individual contact blocks can also be removed if necessary, by unclipping from the coupling plate.
- The top portion of the switch can be removed by unscrewing the nut under the control panel.
- When refitting, note that the small locating lug on the Raise/Lower switch goes in the cutout in the cover.