The conditions detailed below are a brief summary only. A full “Warranty Terms and Conditions” document is available on request.
This product is warranted by the manufacturer against faulty workmanship and defective materials for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
Said warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- Under the terms of this warranty, the manufacturer agrees to repair or replace, at his own discretion, any parts that fail due to poor workmanship or faulty materials. It does not extend to any other loss or damage including consequential loss or damage or loss to other property or persons.
- Without limiting the generality of paragraph 1 above, this warranty does not cover the following:
- Travel expenses or freight.
- Damage caused by accident, misuse or abuse.
- Damage to any goods which have been altered or modified by someone other than the manufacturer or its authorised agent.
- Damage or loss to the goods due to their unsuitability for any particular use.
- Faults or breakdowns should be reported to the dealer who supplied the machine. No claims will be recognised unless authorisation is obtained from the manufacturer before any repairs are done.
This warranty shall be interpreted according to the laws of New Zealand and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.