How to retrofit a bin hook kit onto a Simpro Dumpmaster bin lifter.
This option is available to purchase here: https://shop.simpro.world/product/546-adjustable-bin-hook-kit-for-standard-dumpmasters
- 13mm ring spanner
- Allen key set
- Rubber mallet
- Offer up the 25mm tube assembly to the front of your Dumpmaster, sliding the two 5mm plates between the front uprights. You may need the rubber mallet if it is a tight fit.
- Slide the two loose 5mm plates over the 25mm tube, tucking them around the back of the front uprights. This will loosely hold the sub-assembly in place. Please see diagrams below if required.
- With 2 x M8 bolts, flat and spring washers, bolt through the outside plates and thread them into the inside plates, doing the bolts up finger-tight.
- Set the sub-assembly to the same height as the lip of the skip bin.
- Tighten the bolts with the 13mm ring spanner, this will lock the sub-assembly in place.
- Slide the 20mm solid bar assembly into the left-hand side of the tube, and push right through.
- Slide the loose 10mm solid hook onto the far end of the solid bar, set it to the same position as the welded hook, and tighten the grub screw in the base of it to lock in place.
- Check that the hook assembly has free rotational movement with the handle positioned at the operator end.
- The bin-hook assembly is now ready to use.