How to replace the bin cradle on a Simpro Dumpmaster bin lifter.
- Small Hammer
- 4mm pin punch
- 18mm spanner
- 19mm spanner
- Completely lower the cradle until it is sitting on the ground
- Disconnect machine from power, and remove battery lockout key.
- Open the door and step inside onto the cradle.
- Using the hammer and the 4mm pin punch, tap the 4mm roll pin out of one side of the cradle lower axle
- Using the spanners, undo the M12 bolt holding the 50mm black roller on the tipping track, and remove the roller. The steel roller arm will hang downwards.
- Step off the cradle again, and slide the cradle sideways towards the side with the pin removed.
- The axle will come free of the sliding plate in the other side.
- The cradle can be pulled forwards, and slid back in the opposite direction.
- The axle will now be free on both sides of the machine, and the cradle can be removed.
- Re-fitting the new cradle is a reversal of the above process. Points to note:
- The ends of the axle should be lightly greased before insertion.
- The axles should have a plastic and a steel washer on the outside of the 4mm roll pin before insertion.